Briana Stephen

I had an epiphany today while sitting in the oncologist's office. There's so much talk and paraphernalia about finding cures for cancer. There's bitter talk about why Heavenly Father would allow such suffering. I sat there thinking to myself, No. My heart tells me it's not like that at all! ... Think of the communities and families that have come together to love, serve, and mourn with one another.

Our Father in heaven provides opportunities every day for us to keep his commandments, to follow His ultimate example of serving, loving, caring for His spirit children, our spirit brothers and sisters. I get to experience firsthand on a daily basis how beautiful the hearts of mankind really are.

Turn off the news of contentious politics, crime, and adultery for a bit. You'll find a world of compassion. PLEASE ACCEPT MY GRATITUDE to all those who uplift and show me what leading a Christ-like life is really all about. Loads and loads of LOVE!!!

-Bri, March 2010



Wednesday, January 14, 2009

A note to all fellow bloggers....

I love hearing from all of you, and love checking in on your lives, as well. Many of you have left comments on my blog, but I don't have your emails or #s to contact you. So a request to all my fellow blogging friends with closed sites -- Can I be invited to view your blogs also? My email is SimiSix@roadrunner.com. Thanks, my friends.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Briana,I found you through Marci again.I put you on my blog list if that is ok.It is great to hear about the wonderful news and the wonderful power of the priesthood.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl,
    You are ALWAYS invited to visit me. In Cyberspace or at my home. Just thinking of you today. Stay strong, we are praying for you and are happy to see the miracles that surround your family.
    ~M

    ReplyDelete