Briana Stephen

I had an epiphany today while sitting in the oncologist's office. There's so much talk and paraphernalia about finding cures for cancer. There's bitter talk about why Heavenly Father would allow such suffering. I sat there thinking to myself, No. My heart tells me it's not like that at all! ... Think of the communities and families that have come together to love, serve, and mourn with one another.

Our Father in heaven provides opportunities every day for us to keep his commandments, to follow His ultimate example of serving, loving, caring for His spirit children, our spirit brothers and sisters. I get to experience firsthand on a daily basis how beautiful the hearts of mankind really are.

Turn off the news of contentious politics, crime, and adultery for a bit. You'll find a world of compassion. PLEASE ACCEPT MY GRATITUDE to all those who uplift and show me what leading a Christ-like life is really all about. Loads and loads of LOVE!!!

-Bri, March 2010



Saturday, January 24, 2009

Random Playtime Photos

Kami wears rollerblades constantly. You'll even find her watching tv with them on. No surprise that she had a blast ice skating the other day for the first time with Kaija & Mishayla Fortuna.

Kade is the best 7 yr old skateboarder I've seen. I tease him that I love him skateboarding, but the day he starts sagging his pants the board will be taken away. What is with that trend anyway? I've never been able to figure it out.

Notice Gavin in the background. If he doesn't appear on the XGames in the future, I'll be surprised!

Isn't this what all 4 year olds do?

4 comments:

  1. Gavin is the coolest little kid!! I can't believe he can ride standing on his seat... I can't believe he'd dare to do that!! He's so Cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It doesn't suprise me one bit that you'd end up with little all-stars. You were always a really good athlete in school...they've got it in their genes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH My gosh, your kids are so cute! I can't believe your son was riding on the seat!
    -Lexy

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my gosh, how cute! jameer cant even ride with training wheels! im such a bad mom! hes good on the scooter???? but i would be yelling at him to get off and stop messin around, so maybe thats why he cant ride...anal mom?

    ReplyDelete